Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going to the Phoenix Zoo!!!

OK, maybe I exaggerated. I just went to Grandma and Grandpa Stoller's house. Let's just summarize things and say Grandma Bunny has a strong love for animals, especially kitty cats. It seems like everywhere I looked there was another kitty running by. If one was trying to run away from me, I just needed to head another direction and I'd be sure to come across another kitty.
Here I am with "Bobbi Lynx" and "The Boss."


In this photo you can see my "namesake" sitting under the umbrella. Her name is Pipwe. (Someone at the hospital where I was born made a typo from "Piper" and put "Pipwe" on the video of my first 15 minutes in this world.) Grandma Bunny is holding "Thunder" while "Ebony" (black dog on the left) and "Bonnie" (Boxer on the right) are watching more kitties on the other side of the pool. Grandpa Mitch is doing his best to keep me from stepping on The Boss."


Here Grandma Bunny is showing me how to pet Thunder nicely, while he's trying to get a taste of what's in my sippy cup.



I'll have to talk with Mommy and Daddy about starting our own animal collection. I heard that Mommy had said in her wedding vows to Daddy that she would never have more pets than people in their home. I wonder what made her think of adding that to her vows?