Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Night Fun

Tonight Mommy, Aunt Nicole and I all planned a family get together so I could meet my cousins and uncles.

Here I am with Daddy's "little" brother, my Uncle Randy.


Here I am with Uncle Scott, Mommy's older brother. He's as tall as Uncle Randy is. (Don't worry, I didn't get a neck strain looking up at them. I just held up my arms and said "up, please" and they'd pick me up. I was SO HIGH!)



Here I am with my cousins Logan and Lexi (Uncle Scott's children) and Aunt Nicole. I just went from person to person and they all gave me hugs and loveys. It was great! (Cousin Jake was working, so I didn't get to meet him tonight. Mommy says she'll take me to meet him tomorrow.)



By the time I got around to Uncle Matthew's (Mommy's oldest brother) and Grandma Bunny's seat, I was so tired I fell asleep. So, no, I'm not examining my belly button in this photo. I just passed out.


So Mommy changed me for bed. Since Daddy wasn't available (he was night flying), Uncle Randy stepped in and helped Mommy sing "You are My Sunshine" and I went right to sleep. What a fun night I had!!

(As a side note, Mommy mentioned to Daddy that Uncle Randy sang the song somewhat differently than Daddy. That's when Daddy admitted he usually changes the key to whatever key Mommy happens to be singing in. As Mommy is pretty tone deaf, the key changes not just from night to night, but from measure to measure. But I still love to hear her sing to me!)