Monday, February 23, 2009

Visiting Miss Karen

After helping Auntie Nicole around the house, Mommy and I went to visit Mrs. Dory, also known as Miss Karen. Miss Karen had a bad fall recently, so her doctor said she was to get plenty of rest. Luckily for us, Miss Karen was feeling well enough for Grandma Bunny, Mommy and me to stop by.

Miss Karen has a real doggie named Annabelle. Annabelle was really sweet and even let me pet her a few times. (Sorry, no action shots.)

Miss Karen has two grandchildren a few years older than me, so she had lots of toys and dolls for me to play with. Here I am with Miss Karen and Grandma Bunny while I'm trying to decide which doll to play with.

Before it was time to go, Mommy wanted to get a picture of me with Miss Karen. As you can see, I was somewhat distracted. I wanted to go back to playing with the dolls.



We had a great time visiting Miss Karen and Annabelle. We wish Miss Karen a speedy recovery!