Saturday, September 11, 2010

We're at the Magic Kingdom!

Today we got up and headed to the Magic Kingdom. I couldn’t wait, I was very excited to see Minnie and everyone else.

Daddy got a good photo of Mommy and me in front of the castle.


Early in the day we headed over to “Tomorrow Land”. (It was already getting hot and they have some indoor rides and activities.) We went on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger ride.  Daddy asked if I wanted to drive or shoot at the bad guys, and I picked drive!  So I got to spin the spaceship all around while Mommy and Daddy shot at the bad guys (Daddy won).


We headed over to the racetrack where I got to drive a car. Look at how tall I am compared to last year! Daddy says I didn’t do much better driving though. It was pretty bumpy.


I like this picture of Mommy and me. We’re happy and having a great time.


I really wanted to go fly on the spaceships, since they really go up super high. I was very excited, and had a lot of fun!


Later, we went back to Minnie’s house and I got to sit in the same chair as last year. Mommy and Daddy wanted to see how big I’ve become!


Of course, an old favorite of mine is the carousel. I went on it twice. I named my horse “Princess” the first time and “Dumbo” the second time.


We watched a 3-D movie about Donald Duck. Don’t I look cool?


The big excitement, though, was at the end of the day. I had gone on Goofy’s Barnstormer roller coaster earlier, and loved it, laughing the whole time. But it’s just a kids roller coaster, and you have to be taller than 40 inches to ride the other ones. Well, guess what – I went to the doctor earlier this week and measured in at 40.5 inches! When they saw how much fun I had on the Barnstormer, Mommy and Daddy asked if I wanted to go on Thunder Mountain. Yes! They were worried that I’d be a little scared. But I wasn’t scared at all! In fact, I giggled the whole time, and waved my arms in the air too. It was great!  My first time on a big roller coaster.


Since I did so well on this one, we went right next door to Splash Mountain. We figured it would be nice since it was so hot outside by this time. Well, as we were waiting in the boat to go up the first hill, another boat splashed us really well – Daddy got drenched! Mommy and I got pretty wet too, but not as much as Daddy. We thought this was pretty funny. I had a great time on this ride too. I wanted to do Thunder Mountain again, but the line was too long. We’ll do it again when we come back later this week.

It was a great day, but I was super tired when we left and fell asleep in the car. I woke up to eat, though, and then wasn’t tired anymore. I didn’t fall asleep until almost 10 PM! Mommy and Daddy hope I’ll sleep in nice and late tomorrow.