Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blizzard Beach

The forecast showed that today was going to be the hottest day of our vacation, so we all figured it would be a great day to head to “Blizzard Beach” – one of the water parks here at Disney World. I couldn’t wait to go, because I love water slides, and pools, and everything they have there.

I have a new swimsuit too, and couldn’t wait to try it on.


We immediately went over to the kids’ area, and I played on some of the alligator and turtle statues there. But then I got to go on the slide! I went down it again and again, and Mommy had to keep reminding me not to run back up to the start! I was laughing each time I went down, and always got a big splash at the end. It was fun!


They had a lot of beach chairs around, and even had Piper-size ones too! I thought this was pretty great and even surprised Daddy and Mommy by picking them up and moving them around. I’m getting strong! Every time I’d sit down on one, I’d tell them “I’m sunbathing!”


I had a great time getting all wet in the kids area.


After this, though, we all went to go on some bigger slides. Since I’m a big girl and tall enough now, I could go on a lot more slides with Mommy and Daddy. We went on ones where the three of us were in a big raft, we went on ones where I was in a two-person tube with one of them, and giggled and laughed all the way down some big slides! It was great and I wasn’t scared at all. We didn’t get any pictures of this, of course. The camera would have been a little wet!

When we got back to where we’re staying I got to play on the playground a little. There were some ants right at the base of this ladder. I was a good girl and stepped over them, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t look at them!