Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blizzard Beach

We really like water parks, so we went back to Blizzard Beach. We didn’t bother taking the camera (since it would be the same pictures as last time), but we had a whole lot of fun. I warmed up in the kids area again, where I could go on slides all by myself, and then we all went on some of the bigger slides. Once again, I loved it! Especially the one where we could all go down at the same time on the same raft.

I’ve started doing something really silly. There are a lot of bridges at the water park, and every time we cross one, I run a few steps ahead of Mommy and Daddy, turn around, and say “I want to be the troll bridge!” I take a wide stance, wave my finger back and forth, and say loudly, “Nobody goes crossing over my bridge!” Usually, Daddy will then ask, “Well, can I cross?” and I’ll answer, “Sure!” I’m not a very mean troll, but it’s a lot of fun!