Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Typhoon Lagoon

Since we had so much fun at the water park on Sunday, we decided to go to the other water park (Typhoon Lagoon) this time. This is the water park where I had so much fun last year at the kids’ area going down the little tube slide. Well, it was just as much fun this year, except now I could carry the tube up to the start myself. I went on this over and over again!


I had fun at the rest of the kids’ area, too. I made friends with a couple of crocodiles! I even named one of them “Piper”!


And I got in a good splash contest with Daddy. I got a few good shots in!


After that we put the camera away, and I got to go on a few more things. This water park didn’t have many big slides I could go on, but they did have one “family” slide where we all went at the same time. It was fun and we did it 3 times! I also liked playing in the wave pool with Daddy holding me up when the big waves came in. We floated for a long time on the Lazy River. I got my own Piper-sized tube and loved holding on to Daddy and Mommy’s hands. (Although sometimes it was fun when Daddy and I would try to go fast and get away from Mommy!) I also did a lap on Daddy’s lap, which was cozy too.

At the end of the day I got to see real sharks and lots of fish in the “Shark Encounter” area (we didn’t go in the water with them, but got to look through underwater portholes).

We have a great day, but decided that the other water park had more big slides I could go on, so we’ll go back to that one next time!