Sunday, September 19, 2010

We take a break

It has been 8 continuous days of fun at the various theme parks, and we needed a break!  So we spent the whole day today at the resort and the pool.  Mommy and I went swimming in the morning while Daddy worked on a job application for Dayton, OH that is due Monday.  In the main pool area there were 2 big pools and one Piper-sized pool that I got to play a lot in.  I had a great time "swimming" around.  Daddy came back and we all went out to lunch.  After lunch, I announced that I was tired and needed a nap!  This is pretty rare for me to do, so I must have been really tired.  I asked Daddy to cuddle with me first for a few minutes, and that's all it took for me to fall sound asleep.  I slept for at least 2 1/2 hours, so Mommy and Daddy got in a nap too!

When I woke up I watched a movie with Mommy and Daddy and then we went to dinner.  I played a little at the playground after dinner, and got to practice my Spanish with a boy my age from Venezuela!  Then it was bedtime.  It was a very calm, relaxing day, and judging by the length of my nap, I really needed it!