Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Today we went to Disney’s “Hollywood Studios” park where they have a lot of neat shows to watch and fun things to do based mostly on the newer movies.

Mommy, Daddy and I at the entrance to the park under Mickey’s hat!


Mommy and Daddy asked if I’d like to go meet Woody and Buzz. Yes! While waiting to see them I got to take a ride in Buzz’s spaceship. Silly Daddy left his hand stuck out in outer space!


Mommy got strapped to the rocket that they used in Toy Story. I thought she looked pretty silly!


Another silly picture of Mommy and me in the box with “Stinky Pete”.


That’s all fun, but finally I got to see the real Woody and Buzz! I ran up and gave them big hugs and then posed for a picture. Woody even kissed Mommy’s hand!


It was hard for Daddy to pull me away from them, and I said “goodbye” at least 5 times. But then we made our way over to a stunt show with cars and motorcycles and boats. This was the show that last year we sat way at the top of the grandstands, and I insisted on going down every stair by myself - we were the last ones out! Well, fortunately for Mommy and Daddy we sat a lot closer to the front this year. And besides, now I jumped down the steps (holding Mommy and Daddy’s hands, I could do 6 stairs at a time)!

After that we headed to the “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” play area. I really liked going through this spider web maze, and am getting really fast at it. I’d come running out at the end with a big smile.


And I ran right into Daddy.  Too close Daddy!


We all went on a neat ride that was a 3-D “shooting” gallery with a Toy Story theme where we got to launch pies and paintballs and things like that at all kinds of different characters. It was Daddy and I versus Mommy. Mommy may have won on points, but our accuracy was better!


We also got to see a lot of fun shows – the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Disney’s Clubhouse, and some others. It was great!