Monday, September 20, 2010

One more trip to Blizzard Beach

We had one more water park trip left on our Disney World tickets, so we went back to Blizzard Beach again.  We really have a fun time at water parks, and I absolutely love going down the tube slides.  At Daddy's prompting, I'm even being silly and screaming as we go down the hills.  Wheee! 

I've also expanded my "troll bridge" act!  Now every time we'd get to a bridge I'd run a few steps ahead just like before, turn around and tell Mommy and Daddy "Nobody crosses over my bridge!"  But now there was a joke involved!  Sometimes they had to tell me one, sometimes I told them one, but nobody was getting past until there was a joke.  Sometimes I would tell Mommy or Daddy it was their turn to be the troll, too!

By far my favorite joke of the week is one that was on the box of crayons at a restaurant we went to the second day we were here - "What did one tomato say to the other tomato?  You go on ahead and I'll ketchup!"  What makes it even funnier for Mommy and Daddy is that I don't quite get the tomato - ketchup/catch up connection, so I use the same joke with other foods as well!  "What did one apple say to the other apple?  You go on ahead and I'll catch up!"  Or pears, or carrots, you get the idea.  I laugh every time and think it's really funny, and Mommy and Daddy get a kick out of it too.