Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to the Magic Kingdom

We wanted to see more of Minnie and Mickey and all their friends, so we headed back to the Magic Kingdom today. Right inside the entrance was a shadow of Minnie Mouse. Look at me posing!


We got another family picture in front of the castle!


The first place we headed was Splash Mountain. I knew we’d get all wet, and I was right! Then we headed right next door to Thunder Mountain. We went on it twice in a row. I love it, and am learning it’s okay to scream on a roller coaster. You can tell we’re still wet from Splash Mountain!


Wheee!


We then took a boat across the lake to Tom Sawyer’s island. We had a great time there. I was running all around, and Daddy and I got to hide from Mommy. I liked playing in the fort, escaping through the secret tunnel, and crossing all the bridges. We even stopped for a picnic lunch.

We went on the Peter Pan ride then stopped by the carousel. I named my horse “Mater” this time!


Right next to the carousel is the Dumbo ride, so Mommy and Daddy knew we weren’t going to be able to miss it. We all rode in the same car and I got to fly it again.


Daddy and I got to wear silly hats!


We went on the Tomorrowland Speedway again, and then did the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I liked this ride so much, and the line was so short (and it’s inside and air conditioned) that we did it 3 times in a row!


I helped Mommy shoot at the "Z"s to zap the evil Zurg's battery power. Guess which score is ours and which is Daddy’s?  But we sure had fun!


Over to Goofy’s Barnstormer ride! This isn’t as big as Thunder Mountain, but it’s still a lot of fun. Daddy and I like it because you’re in an “airplane”!


I just had to try on these new shoes in the gift shop. They’re cute! Mommy’s eyes got really big when she saw the price tag, though. Not today!


It was getting late, so we headed over to Thunder Mountain again for one last ride. But I fell asleep in the stroller on the way! I was really tired, and got in a good nap. When I woke up, we were back in the center of the park and a parade was just starting. I woke up pretty fast once I saw some of my favorite characters. Then they started dancing in the street, and I got to dance with Jessie from Toy Story! It took me a while to get warmed up, but I was dancing just like her soon!


Too soon, it was over. But I got one last wave goodbye to Jessie!


We went to dinner at the Shades of Green military resort on the Disneyworld grounds. As we were leaving after dinner I tripped on the floor and went “splat”. It really hurt and I cried a lot. Daddy and Mommy gave me lots of loveys and made me feel better. But then I saw this giant Mickey statue and instantly forgot all about my boo-boos. I gave him several big hugs!


By this time it was super late, and I went to bed as soon as we got back. I slept all the way through until morning. I was tired!