Friday, September 10, 2010

Off to Disneyworld!

We’re off to Disneyworld!

I’ve been counting down the days, and finally it’s here, the day we fly to Florida! At school I couldn’t sleep at all during nap time, I was too excited. Disneyworld has been running great specials for military families, and we wanted to take advantage of them!

Mommy and I picked up Daddy from work and headed over to the airport. I did let Mommy know that “Mommy, if you get scared when we go super high, Daddy and I will hold your hand so you’re not scared.” I’m always helpful!

When the plane started rolling backwards away from the gate, I said it was like Mater, since it can go backwards too! We had a good flight up to Kansas City, where we got on another plane to Orlando. I was a good girl on this flight too. I am very much my Daddy’s girl, as I always want the window seat. Therefore, since Mommy likes the aisle, Daddy’s been demoted to the middle! He doesn’t seem to mind, though.

When we got to Orlando it was about 9:30 at night, and I was really tired and starting to get cranky. I didn’t want to get in the car seat and kept telling Mommy and Daddy over and over again “I don’t WANT to!” This kept up until I fell asleep in the car. But when we got to the resort we’re staying at, I woke up and started right back up, right until I got in bed and then I was out for good. I was really tired!