Friday, November 27, 2009

Day after Thanksgiving

This morning Grandma and Pa-pa gave me a new puzzle!  It has Tigger and Winnie the Pooh on it, as well as some other characters.  I really like puzzles, and I'm getting pretty good at them.  I did this one (almost) all by myself!



See?  Notice Grandma gave me another haircut this morning too!



After lunch, Grandma, Mommy, and I headed out to the playground at the local elementary school.  I haven't been here since last Thanksgiving, so it was neat to see how much more I could do!  (And you can see in the pictures how much I've grown.)  Daddy stayed at home since he's not feeling too well, so Mommy made sure to take lots of pictures for him.



See, Mommy was actually here on this trip, she's just been taking most of the pictures all weekend!





What a great time!

After all this play, we headed back to Grandma and Pa-pa's house, and a little later Mommy, Daddy and I headed back home.  It was a great weekend (and it's only Friday)!  I've had so much fun, I fell asleep within 10 minutes of getting in the car for the drive home, and slept for over an hour!