Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another fun day!

Today was another quite busy day of play with Mommy and Daddy.

Grandpa Roslewski will remember this one well. Daddy was sitting on the couch, I came up and climbed on his back and asked him to be a horsey! We did a few laps around the couch before Daddy decided we should play another game. ANY other game! But I sure had fun!



We even built a little house for me out of the couch cushions.



Daddy and I went to the park for a long time, where I met an older girl named Anna. She was 6 but very friendly and wanted to play with me! We went on all the slides and the swings and had a great time. I hope I see her again!

Later, I was so worn out that I surprised Mommy by crawling right up on her shoulder on the couch and falling asleep. She was even able to take me into the bedroom and lay me down without waking me up. I don't often fall asleep on Mommy, so Mommy thought this was really nice!

I was a great weekend!