Saturday, November 14, 2009

Getting ready for Grandma and Grandpa's visit

Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski are coming over in just a little bit (they're actually driving right now!) and we're going to celebrate Grandma's birthday, which was this past Tuesday. We decided to surprise her with "birthday brownies", and I helped!

The brownie mix was bound to spill a little bit after I poured it in.



I helped Mommy stir . . .



. . . and scoop the brownies into the little cups in the pan. It got a little messy!



I was so proud of my work!



Once we put the brownies in the oven, I quickly pointed out that "Mommy, you made a mess. We need to clean it up!" Then I grabbed a washcloth out of the drawer (Mommy wet it), and I wiped up the mess. I even wiped up a little mess on the floor all by myself. I did such a good job, Mommy didn't need to help me at all!



I hope Grandma and Grandpa get here soon, I want some brownies!