Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Say it like Daddy"

For some time now I've had great fun telling Daddy to "say it tiny", meaning I want him to say something in a high "tiny" voice!  Usually this happens when he purposely says something really deeply, I'll say "that scare me, say it tiny!"  (It doesn't really scare me, but I like to tease him.)  And he'll always repond by repeating himself in as high a voice as he can manage (which isn't really that high).

Well, today he said something in a deep voice, I responded with my usual "that scare me, say it tiny", and he did.  But then he turned it around on me!  He told me to "say it like Daddy".  I thought for a moment, then repeated what he had said, in as low a voice as I could manage!  He just about fell over laughing, and I thought it was pretty funny too.  We've been doing it a lot since, and it's still pretty funny!