Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Santa Claus came to town this morning!  This year I'm learning all about Santa. 



I got to help a lot more in the kitchen today.  I got to show Pa-pa how I'm an experienced mashed potato helper.  I help Daddy all the time.  I'm sure Pa-pa was impressed!



This next part was one of my favorites.  Whenever Mommy gets a whole chicken from the grocery store, Daddy carves it up and I stand on my stool next to him and get to have some nibbles.  It's almost the only way I'll eat it, I don't want it at the table!  Well, Pa-pa was carving the turkey, and Daddy asked if I wanted any.  I said "no", so he called it a "big chicken", and I went to town!



Grandma and Pa-pa have been telling me that when it gets dark, I'll be able to turn on the switch to their Christmas lights.  During the day I kept wanting to do it, but they said I had to wait.  Eventually I pointed out that it was now dark outside, so we all went out and I turned them on.  Woooo!  It was neat!