Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend in Owasso

Today after my nap at school, guess who showed up - Mommy and Daddy both!  I was surprised and happy to see them, and they told me we were going to Grandma and Pa-pa Roslewski's house for a few days.  So we left right from there and I was a great girl for the whole 2 hour car ride, happily entertaining myself, singing my favorite songs ("Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider" and my ABC's), reading books, and just having a fine time.  Mommy and Daddy were very happy about that!

I was so glad to see them again, and I got to be a very helpful girl.  I got to help Grandma prepare the stuffing for tomorrow's dinner.



Grandma bought this great chair, that's also a step-stool.  I got a lot of use out of it!




That evening, Grandma and Papa had me do "closey-eyesey" time.  This is where I close my eyes and hold out my hands and get a surprise!  I like this game.  So I shut my eyes tight!



And look what I got, a new pair of Ariel pajamas.  I got to wear them tonight!



I was up really late tonight, because I was having so much fun.  But it was okay because I can sleep in tomorrow morning!