Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun at the park!

It's been really nice weather the last few days, especially for November, so we've been taking advantage of it and going to the park a lot! Friday I even saw my friend Jenna there. We had a good time playing with each other, especially as we walked on this little brick wall there. At every gap in the bricks we'd let out a big scream! Then step over the gap, and let out another one! It was fun and Mommy, Daddy, and Jenna's Mommy thought it was really funny too.

On Saturday we went back again!

And today (Sunday) we went back yet again! This time just with Daddy though. I'm getting really strong, I can even hang from the overhead bars with one hand (Daddy's always right there, of course). I amazed him!

Daddy took a lot of video of me today, including me squealing at the gaps in the bricks (and a little tree that sticks out between them), and making a "complete" round of the playground equipment. I also went down the "turny slide" backwards and said I was being like "Mater" from the movie "Cars", who is good at driving backward! (I surprise Mommy and Daddy every day with the things I remember.) He edited a lot of it out, but here you go (it's still a bit long at 3 minutes). I'm getting to be such a big girl!

I also surprised them by spelling out P-A-R-K. They can't keep it secret by spelling it around me anymore, I know what it means!