Saturday, November 21, 2009

The end of a busy day!

Daddy, Mommy and I had such a fun time today. I was so worn out from dancing and going to the library and just having fun that I even fell asleep watching some kid's movie about airplanes! Daddy likes it when I cuddle up to him and fall asleep. I don't do it that much anymore, so it's really nice when I do!



But it was a little too early for bedtime, so they woke me up after about a 30 minute nap. Was I groggy! I just wanted to cuddle right back up and fall asleep again. But once I woke up, look out! Now I was well rested and ready to play!

We played some hide-and-seek. How'd Daddy find me so quickly?



I can touch the ceiling with my toes! "Daddy, I want to do it again!"



And like my "Eight Silly Monkeys" book, I may not be allowed to jump on the bed, but nobody said anything about jumping on the couch! I was having a great time, and of course Daddy was letting me get away with it as long as he stood right there. What fun!



Fortunately, after a lot of play like this, I was worn out again and went right to sleep. What a day!