Saturday, December 12, 2009

Children's Holiday Party

Today was the Children's Holiday Party at Tinker AFB. They have this every year in one of the big hangars and each year I have more fun than the year before! ESPECIALLY this year. Know why? Because I was big enough to go on the "Moon Bounce" this year. I called it the "Bouncy-bounce" and got to go on it three different times!



They have lots of different activities and crafts to do there as well. I wasn't too interested in the different crafts yet (maybe next year), but I did try a lot of the other things to do. Like this "Cookie walk" I did with Mommy. We won cookies!



Pinki the clown was there again this year, and I asked her to make me a pink flower! I liked it a lot, although I quickly figured out how the leaves were made and managed to undo them. Sometimes I'm so like Daddy it's scary!



We tried to get another holiday photo. This will have to do!



I was having so much fun we were one of the last families still there. Which meant, of course, that there was no line for the bouncy-bounce! I was having such a great time, even though nobody else was in there with me. I wouldn't even come out when Daddy called, so he had to come in and get me. Of course he couldn't do that and not bounce a little himself, could he? Wheee!



I had so much fun that Mommy and Daddy figured I'd take a nice long nap this afternoon, but I sure fooled them and didn't sleep a wink! What a great day!