Friday, December 4, 2009

"Under the sea" and singing with the xylophone

I'm becoming quite musical lately.  Of course I still like singing my three favorite songs (ABC, Twinkle twinkle, and Itsy-Bitsy Spider) but today Daddy caught me singing "Under the Sea" to myself over and over again, which of course is the song from "The Little Mermaid" (which I actually haven't even seen yet).

Also, I've been playing my xylophone and singing along with it.  So far I'm getting good at playing and singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".  I kind of have my own melody for it, too.  I asked Daddy to play it for me, but when I realized he was playing the "normal" melody, I quickly corrected him - "No, no, Daddy, do it like this" - and showed him the proper way to play!

Daddy really wants to get a video of me playing this.  Hopefully he will soon.