Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mommy's Work Christmas Party


Tonight was Mommy's work Christmas Party.  This one we always like to go to because it's an informal event where they have great desserts, and you come and go as you please.  And kids are definitely invited!

I got all dressed up for the occassion.  Grandma Roslewski got me this outfit.  Daddy and Mommy thought I looked really cute, and I agreed with them!



When we got to the party, Mommy and I immediately made a beeline for the chocolate fountain.  I saw marshmallows, and Mommy told me I had some last week at Grandma and Grandpa's, so I knew that's what I wanted here.



Daddy's no fun, though.  He suggested that before we put any chocolate on that mashmallow, we go get a family photo. Wonder why? I told you my Daddy's smart!




I then proceeded to really surprise Mommy and Daddy by not wanting any chocolate!  Mommy put some chocolate-covered pretzels in front but I didn't want them either.  Well, I ate some of the other snacks anyway.  I did get to poke around a little at the some of the Christmas trees, too.  Sure looks like I'm using more than the "one finger" rule!



I got to play with some other kids around my age, and was especially friendly towards some of the older boys!  Uh-oh, Daddy said!  In fact, at one point, Mommy was introducing Daddy to her boss, and I wandered off (they could still see me) and sat down on a chair next to a cute blond-haired boy about my age and his mom.  Mommy and Daddy didn't even know who they were, but I wasn't shy one bit!  According to his mom, I had quite the conversation with the boy before Mommy and Daddy came on over to get me.  I'm such a social butterfly!