Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decorating the tree

After all the excitement of earlier today, Daddy and Mommy weren't sure if I was going to be awake long enough to put up the Christmas tree.  But I was!  And I was a big help too.  You can see by the way I'm carefully arranging the branches.  I'm very particular!




Then we got out the ornaments.  I found this great hat in the box and quickly put it on!




I was very careful putting each ornament on, and tried several different places before I knew it was "just right".



Notice a trend with the silver disco balls?



In the box of ornaments I found a little stocking.  Even though Mommy and Daddy insisted it was a stocking, I knew it was a sock and had to try it on!  (Later I even tried this with a big red stocking.  I was being silly!)



Of course, the last thing we had to put on was the angel on top of the tree.  Daddy helped me a little, but I knew right where it went!


 
Over the rest of this weekend Mommy and Daddy would catch me rearranging the ornaments all by myself.  I was having a lot of fun doing it!