Friday, July 23, 2010

More Piper-isms

(After seeing someone standing in the street) "You don't stand in the street or you'll get squished!  By a car, or a bus, or a truck, or a van, or a tractor..."

(Driving by the Moore High School) "When I be older I can go to high school.  Probably when I am 4 I can go to the high school with Mommy and Daddy!"

(Usually when I'm putting on my shirt and it gets stuck on my head) "Daddy, I'm having problems here!"

I also continue to amaze Mommy and Daddy with my memory.  Earlier this week Daddy mentioned Hawaii.  I said that "I have been in Hawaii!  And Alex was there, and we were dancing silly!"  Of course, that was over a year ago, when I was just 22 months old.  And we did dance silly!

Daddy told me that I'd be going to visit Grandma and Papa this weekend, and am going to stay for a week.  He told me that they have a new house now, and we hadn't seen it yet.  I corrected him by saying "I have seen it, when it was super muddy!"  Yes, two months ago, the last time I visited Grandma and Papa, they took me by their new house when it was still under construction, and it was muddy.  I remembered!