Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back to the Omniplex

It has been a long time since we went to the Omniplex, but today was the perfect day, since it has been raining off and on all day.  They had some new displays, and I even got to see a science show!  Daddy wasn't sure if I was going to like it, because it had some explosions, but it was really a lot of fun.  Some kids even got to go up and help!  I started to get up once to run down to the stage, but Daddy said first they had to pick me to help.  Oops!  They show was pretty neat, and they did have a lot of explosions, so I kept my ears covered practically the whole time.  But I didn't ask to leave, which Daddy took as a good sign.  He was happy because he really wanted to see the show too!

Here I am with a boy who wanted to be in the picture too.  I like this place!