Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mommy's home to visit again!

Mommy's home again!  Daddy and I picked her up from the airport this morning and I was very happy to see her!


I slowed down from a run to a walk at the end because Daddy showed me how I couldn't go any further or alarms would go off.  But I was very excited!


It was still pretty early in the morning, not even lunch time, so we went to the park to play and show Mommy how big a girl I have become.  Then we went out to lunch!

Mommy and I went out grocery shopping too.  Mommy had invited her friend Mr. Duaine over for dinner and needed to get some things to make it with.  Of course it didn't hurt that Daddy coincidentally hadn't gone grocery shopping this week, so we needed some basics too!  Daddy stayed at home and did a lot of yardwork.  I was a good girl at dinner, and once Mr Duaine left, Mommy got to read some books to me before my shower!  I also showed her what a big girl I am now in the shower, and it was fun to have Mommy dry me off and even braid my hair.  Daddy doesn't do that!  What a great day, I am so glad Mommy's back.  She has to leave on Tuesday, back to Indiana, but we're going to have a good time until then!