Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun day around the house

We mostly stayed inside today, since it was really hot and humid, but we still had a good time.  Mommy read a lot of books to me, and I played a lot with both Mommy and Daddy.  Especially Mommy!  I wanted HER to be the one to help me when I needed it, not Daddy!

After I woke up, I went into their room and we got to play on the bed.  I got to play horsey with Daddy! 


Of course, when I do this I risk Daddy dumping me off on the bed and giving me raspberries!


Later in the day I got to do something I've been talking about since my birthday a month ago - riding my bicycle with Mommy AND Daddy.  Of course I've become a lot better in the last month since Daddy and I go riding almost every day, so I wanted to show Mommy my new skills.  And did I ever!  She didn't know I could go so fast!


We even had to ride super fast through a sprinkler.  I got a little wet, but it'll dry!


Another great day with Mommy.  I love having her home!