Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A day of firsts

Today was a great day of "firsts"!  But first, a little hiding on the bed with Daddy...


I hope Mommy doesn't find us!


I've been doing really well with not swallowing my toothpaste when I'm brushing, so today I got to use "big girl" toothpaste for the first time.  I did great, and Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me!  (However, I did comment that I didn't like the toothpaste as much as the other one I had been using.)

Then, we went to the movie theater, and saw "Toy Story 3".  This was my first time at a movie theater, and I did great!  I was mostly quiet the whole time, sitting there and paying attention to the movie.  I did make a few comments out loud, though, like "Hey, he's a tortilla!" and "They're dancing silly!" I was having a great time!

Since we had to take Mommy to the airport today to head back to Indiana, Daddy decided to take us by his work.  I've never been there, and although he talks about me a lot, none of his coworkers have met me.  So this was another first for me!  I met some very nice people who were very excited to finally get to meet me, and I was as cute as I could be.

But then, all the fun was over and we had to take Mommy to the airport.  We sure had fun this weekend, Mommy, thanks for coming home!  We've only got about a month left until she's home for good!