Monday, July 5, 2010

"I don't need a nap, Daddy!"

About ten minutes after telling Daddy that I didn't need a nap, here's where he found me!


Daddy was surprised because I slept in really late (for me - until about 8:30) since I was up so late last night.  But we went to get new tires for the truck this morning, and as we were waiting we walked around to some of the local stores (including a pet store where I got to pet some doggies).  All the walking must have worn me out.  We also stopped at Braum's for lunch and I convinced Daddy that he should get me an ice cream cone - mint chocolate chip!  I then helped him outside doing some work on the gutters.  So even with all the sleep last night, I still needed a nap today.  He picked me up from the table and laid me down next to him on the big bed, where I immediately fell back asleep.  It was pretty late, though, so he didn't let me get a real long nap!