Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vacation in Owasso!

The past 10 days I've stayed with Grandma and Papa while Daddy was up in Oshkosh, Wisconsin for work.  We had a great time!  He took me up there on Saturday, July 24th and didn't pick me up until Tuesday, August 3rd.  Grandma, Papa, and I did all kinds of fun things.

I did get to help assemble some chairs.



And point out the proper instructions to follow!


I really enjoyed playing doctor.  First I checked Papa out.


Then it was Grandma's turn.


I had to make sure Shadow was healthy too (I later told Daddy I want to be a doggie doctor when I grow up)!


Grandma and Papa even let me eat pizza and popcorn on the floor while watching a Strawberry Shortcake movie.  Fun!


I liked having Grandma help me do my hair.


And then we helped Shadow do hers!


We also got to go to the neighborhood pool a few times, a local water park, and "Incredible Pizza" which has lots of fun games like bowling.  What a great time!