Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's hot!

It has been really hot for the last week, and today was no different.  With temperatures a little over a hundred and the heat index a few degrees higher than that, neither of us wanted to go outside today.  So we stayed in and played.  When Daddy got out of the shower, he found out I had lined up my water balloons.  I've always been very organized!  Later I separated out all the pink balloons and kept them apart from the others.  Then Daddy found me playing with the balloons in their big bed!


For a snack this afternoon I had some peanut butter crackers.  I sure did make a mess!


After he took that photo, I asked Daddy I could do one with a "sad" face.  So out came my "boo-boo" lip.


I was having fun being silly!  We also ate some of the cookies that Mommy and I made last week. We had made some into cupcakes, which I started calling chocolate-chip muffins. So Daddy and I had some "muffins" today too!