Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello from Gainesville, TX!

Daddy and some friends had planned to fly to an airport just across the border in Texas, to meet up and have lunch. Since I'm such a big girl, he took me with him! It was in Gainesville, Texas. We had a good time while they talked about airplanes and whatever else men talk about, while I got to look and wave at airplanes!

Of course I had to bring my purse with all my essentials in it. Milk, sunglasses, and Panda!



As you may remember, I have a habit of venturing off on my own:

http://pipersbabyblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/picnic-at-tinker-afb.html (3rd picture down)

Well, I did it again, and took off across the parking ramp! I think I'm headed toward that yellow plane off in the distance. It's a long way away! Daddy came and got me before I went any farther.



This is Daddy's friend Craig's airplane. I like it! (Guess why?)



We had a good time, although I fussed a little on the way back. Seems I kept taking off my shoes and dropping them on the floor. Daddy did entertain me by making animal noises for a while. But about 10 minutes before landing, I fell asleep! I even stayed asleep the whole time through Daddy parking, pushing the plane back in, and getting everything except me back into the truck. I only woke up when he had to get me and the car seat out! I sure was tired from all the excitement.