Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do I have a shoe obsession?

I've really started having a fascination with shoes! Especially ones that don't fit me. On our trip to Hawaii I was really having fun trying on my new friend Alex's shoes. She's 5, so her feet are a lot bigger than mine! But I'd rather wear her shoes around the house than mine.

Of course, I like walking around in Mommy and Daddy's shoes too. Pretty much any shoes I can get. So Mommy and Daddy weren't surprised at all to find me in my room today, having pulled out all my shoes (including ones that didn't fit me yet), and happily trying them all on!


Of course, since I'm wearing pajamas with footies, very few of them would actually fit on my foot, but I had fun trying anyway! (Notice that there is a pair of Mommy's black shoes in there too. I wore those to get to my room!)