Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big ball, big geek and big help!

Today was a fun day. I started off by playing with the big ball Mommy got me a week or two ago. I love to bounce it around, especially outside. I'm getting better at kicking it, too! Also, I love these red "Dorothy" slippers Mommy got me. They're way too big right now, but I don't mind. I put them on every day anyway!


Later, I was in Daddy's room and grabbed his calculator off his desk and headed to the kitchen table. Here I am relaxing with some cereal and a little math. Daddy was so proud of his big little geek! (Okay, so usually I hold the calculator up to my ear like a phone, but I'm learning!)

Later on we went out to Lowe's, since they were having a sale. The first thing I had to do, of course, was ride some mowers! They're almost right inside the door, so I took off running when I saw them. I could do this all day long, so eventually Daddy had to pick me up!


We stopped by the water fountains and I learned how to work the buttons. But at first I didn't quite have the hang of it - I'd press the button, the water would flow, and I'd bend in but release the button as I did so. No water! I eventually figured it out with Daddy's help, and giggled each time I'd get a drink!
When we got home, I helped Mommy pot a tomato plant we bought. Hopefully we'll get some yummy little tomatos from it in a couple of months. I'm a big help!