Saturday, May 2, 2009

Up to Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski's house

Today we drove on up to Owasso, OK to visit Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski again. It has been since Christmas that we headed up there, so I was eager to go!

On the way, Mommy and Daddy were trying to keep me occupied by asking me questions like "Where's Piper's foot?" and so on. When they got to "Where are Piper's eyebrows?" they started laughing really hard! What's so funny about me rolling my eyes up to try to see my eyebrows?? :)

We didn't get to spend Easter with Grandma and Grandpa, so they decided to have some fun Easter stuff waiting for me. Grandma made this really neat cake! My favorite part by far (meaning about the only part I ate) was all the chocolate chips around the edges. I pulled off as many as I could before Mommy stopped me!



The best part about visiting Grandma and Grandpa is getting to play with them and all the toys they have. Here I am dancing with Grandpa to the music of Barney singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb". We were being silly!



Before we had cake, Grandma tried to see if I would eat a Cadbury Cream Egg. Apparently Mommy and Daddy like them, so I was going to try one too. I was having trouble unwrapping the egg, so Grandma helped me. Once I got all the wrapping off, I wasn't sure what to do with it. So I held it in my hands and looked at it for a good 10 minutes. At this point Grandma decided to show me what I was supposed to do with it (eat it, of course), by taking a little bite of it out of my hand. I was okay with that at first, and held it out to her. But then it dawned on me what she'd done! She'd eaten some of my egg! I don't think I liked that at all. I gave her quite the glare, wouldn't you say? They all broke up laughing at my intense look. I still love you Grandma!



Grandma had done a lot of shopping for me the last few months and so I got to put on a fashion show for all of them. This was fun! I went back with Grandma into the guest room where I was a really good girl helping her dress me in the different outfits. Then I'd run on out to the living room, where I'd walk down the "catwalk" and show off my new fashions! I even did a turn at then end sometimes!

Here I am in a nice cozy robe.



And another cute outfit!


Grandma had lots of cute outfits for me, and I tried them all on. Unfortunately the camera battery died after the outfit above, so we don't have any pictures of the rest! We'll have to see if Grandpa took any.
We were there for a while, and then headed back home. Mommy and Daddy were trying to keep me awake the whole trip back, and they succeeded. They hoped that I'd be nice and tired and go to sleep right away (given my recent problems falling asleep), and I did!