Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa (and Shadow)!

I was very excited today because I heard that Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski were coming over, and they brought Shadow! Shadow is still the only one of the three of them whose name I can pronounce, but I’m trying Grandma and Grandpa, really I am!

Since we’ll be in Phoenix for my 2nd birthday, they decided to celebrate a little early and gave me my present today. It was a big box I had to unwrap, but Grandma helped until I got the hang of it! It was a tricycle, just my size!



Daddy and I quickly set out to assemble it. Notice I grabbed hold of a screwdriver and started helping right away!



It didn’t take long (especially with my help), and I soon got to try it out. It makes all kinds of sound too. I really like it! (See my new shoes? Grandma got them for me too. Yes they are way too big, and she knew that, but that's the way I like them!)



Grandma had made some really nice cupcakes and decorated them perfectly! (The bottom 6 are butterflies, and the train engine candle holders are from when Daddy was my age!)




Grandma showed me how to blow out the first candle, and then the second one I was able to blow out all by myself!



Yum!


I'm glad they came, we had fun! And I've sure been riding my new tricycle around a lot since then. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!