Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tornado Warning!

So here we sit, in our tornado shelter as I write this. Mommy and Daddy came in and woke me up about 10:15 to bring me down here. They thought I was going to be a little scared, but not me! It’s like playing in Alex's tent, but underground! There is a tornado warning in effect for our county and we’re not taking any chances. I’ve got some milk, some crackers, and most importantly, Mommy and Daddy, so we’re all set. I hope we won’t be here long! The warning expires at 10:45 so hopefully we’ll get to leave around then.



Update -

We are out of the shelter and our house is still above us. The tornado warning was canceled at 10:45 and we are safe. I was a real good girl the whole time, too. Unfortunately, it's now 11 PM and I'm quite awake!


Here Daddy took a picture of Mommy and me in the shelter. I sure look a little tired!