Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quotes of mine

I've been saying a lot of silly things lately, and Daddy's been writing them down.  Here are some of them!

"Camels keep water in their humps so they don't spill any."

When seeing a sprinkler in somebody's yard - "Why is somebody not playing in their sprinkler?" - I'm VERY confused about that!

I get a can of Reddi-Whip out of the refrigerator - "Daddy, I really like this!"  But then I admit "I don't know what it is!"

Said in the toothpaste aisle at the store - "When I be older, I can SPIT!"  With accent on the "spit", of course.  Daddy's tried getting me to spit out my toothpaste, reminding me that I can use "big girl" toothpaste once I can spit.

This morning Daddy said "Do you want breakfast, Piper?"  Me - "Yes, then I can have a treat!"  Daddy - Not after breakfast, but maybe after lunch."  Me - "I want lunch!"  (Aren't I smart?)