Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 year checkup!

Today Daddy picked me up and took me to the doctor for my 3 year old checkup.  It was my first "big girl" appointment, I'm no longer a baby!  The nurse took my blood pressure with an arm cuff, and I even had to provide a urine sample (they check for things like diabetes).  That was a lot of fun for Daddy!  I didn't want to do it at first, but once he mentioned that I could have a treat if I did it, I changed my mind right away.

The best news was that I didn't have to get any shots!

Height - 39 inches (90th percentile)
Weight - 35 pounds (80th percentile)

I am healthy and a big girl!  That's about 3 inches and 5 1/2 pounds more than last year.

Since I was so brave, and since Daddy promised a treat, we went across the parking lot to Braum's for some ice cream.  I had mint chocolate chip, and loved it.  Coincidentally, Mommy had some mint chocolate chip ice cream today too - am I my mother's daughter or what?