Saturday, December 6, 2008

I met Santa today!

What a busy day today was! In the morning we headed up to Tinker AFB where Santa was going to arrive! We went into a big hangar where there were lots of people and lots of stuff to do. I was pretty overwhelmed by it all, trying to take it all in. In fact, we tried to take a group photo but as soon as Daddy set me down on the sled, I just started crying! Look how sad I am!



I don't know why I wasn't happy, but I was NOT happy!

So after that we headed to see Santa. I was looking forward to this and hoped I would do better when I got up there. Daddy sat me down on Santa's knee, but I immediately decided I didn't like it and reached for Daddy to take me back. Of course he did, right away! I didn't smile, but at least I didn't cry for this picture either.


There was some fun stuff to do, and some good desserts. I may have had some cookies. Do you think Daddy knew I still had a cookie when he put me on his shoulders? Mommy was laughing at me getting crumbs in his hair. Also, have I mentioned what a good handhold Daddy's face can be?


There was a nice lady there who made me a pink poodle out of balloons. She did a really good job! The poodle didn't last too long, though. Later in the day I kind of bit it until all the air got out. Poor poodle!


But I did get a helium balloon there too. I didn't think much of it while we were there, but once we got home, what fun! I have to admit I was a little surprised when I held it like a ball and let go. It didn't fall down, it fell up! This took some getting used to, but I had fun batting it around.