Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas part 2!

After we were done with the Christmas presents at our house, we had a little lunch and then drove over several rivers and through some wooded areas to get to Grandma's house. I slept for part of the 2-hour drive, but only about 45 minutes or so. But it was enough for me to rest up and have plenty of energy for Grandma and Grandpa.

We had a great time (we always do!) and played a lot. I think Mommy and Daddy always appreciate a little bit of a break, and Grandma and Grandpa don't mind either!

They got me a book with colors that I immediately took to reading.



I gave them a photo ornament of myself, and Grandma let me help hang it on their tree!



Then I got to unwrap this toy piggy bank. I love it! It sings and counts when you put the coins in or touch the pig's nose. It will make for hours and hours of noise, so Mommy and Daddy, I hope you like it too! You'll see that Shadow is keeping a close watch over me. Good dog!



We stayed overnight, and I had so much fun I wore myself out and slept soundly.