Saturday, December 20, 2008

Helping Grandma and Mommy bake!

Since Mommy and Daddy got home late last night, Grandma and Grandpa stayed overnight. So I got to play with them today as well. What fun!

One of the best things we did today was bake some desserts! Mommy and I both have a pretty big sweet tooth, and Grandma sure knows how to make some good desserts. So put the three of us ladies together in the kitchen, and look out!

I got to help when we made some caramel apple squares. These are really good. It's important that you get just the right number of caramels into the bowl, and that's what Mommy and Grandma are doing. But what is MOST important is that you get them properly lined up so that they melt thoroughly. That was my job, and without any assistance or guidance from anyone, I made sure each caramel was perfectly positioned in the bowl, taking great care in my work!



Here I caught Daddy and Grandpa taking pictures!



The caramel apple squares came out really well, judging by all the praise we ladies got from the men. We did good!

Mommy caught me running around today with a stocking and dolly that Rod and Joyan Mehring gave to me. I just thought it was a cute picture!