Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decorating the tree!

Daddy had put up the tree and put lights on it yesterday, but today we got to decorate it. This was fun and I got to help! Here I am trying to find just the right spot to put this ornament.



Here I am 5 minutes later still trying to find just the right spot to put this ornament. It took me a while to figure it out, but I was having a good time helping!



When we got all done it was time to put the angel on top. Daddy had to help me with this, because it's way up there. I liked holding the angel and didn't really want to let her go!



But we put her on top, and you see I'm making sure she's balanced very carefully.



I think we did a good job!



Of course, now every time I walk by the tree I point to it and say "TREE!" And I point at the angel a lot too!