Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy! (again)

Mommy still isn't feeling so great and hasn't been sleeping well at all, but I helped her out by taking a long nap on the bed next to her. I was really tired and getting a little cranky because I couldn't fall asleep. Eventually, Daddy brought me into their bedroom and they both laid down next to me. I fussed for just a few seconds, then fell over and fell asleep between them! Well, they both decided to take advantage of this, and we all took a nap together. Daddy got up after a little while, but Mommy and I slept solidly for about 3 hours! Mommy said she felt a lot better after that, that it's the first time all week she's actually felt rested! And I helped!

Of course this is the day we were going to celebrate her birthday, so it was important she was well rested. After our nap we went out to eat, and I was really hungry. Then we came back and the fun began! Mommy went in the other room and I helped Daddy bring out a cake, a present, and birthday cards for Mommy.

Here we are after blowing the candle out. I'm just waiting until they'll let me have some of the cake! It looks good!


Do you like the wrapping paper? Daddy let me decorate it and create my own! We got her a photo frame with pictures of me every 2 months from when I was born. I'm growing so fast!

Finally they let me have some cake. I really just wanted the chocolate wafers on the top, and they let me have three!