Friday, December 19, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski came to visit!

Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski came to visit today. They got here in the afternoon, and Mommy and Daddy were more excited than normal. You see, Grandma and Grandpa came down to babysit me so that Mommy and Daddy could go on a date! They went to Daddy's company Christmas party. They left at about 5:30 and then I had Grandma and Grandpa all to myself! As Mommy and Daddy pulled out of the garage, I smiled really wide and waved goodbye to them as big as I could. I was clearly not sad at all to see them pull away! (I think they kind of expected a slightly different response, maybe a little sadder, but I was going to have lots of fun while they were gone!)

And I sure did! I read books, played with my grandparents, gave and got lots of loveys and had such a great time I didn't go to bed until 9 o'clock (7:30 is my usual bedtime).

They brought their dog, Shadow ("Yadow" to me), too. Shadow quickly found a nice place to rest up next to the fireplace. I was very gentle to Shadow the whole visit, so we get along fine now!