Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I was such a good girl today!

Today was a really good day for me. Daddy says I was a little angel ALL day! This morning when he woke me up I gave him a big hug and smile. When he changed my diaper I didn't fuss at all. Then we played "Where's Piper's nose (head, belly, foot, knee)?" and I got them all! It took me a moment to remember where my knee was, Daddy just taught me that one yesterday. He said he could see the "gears" turning in my head for a few seconds until I figured it out.

Then I had some milk and oatmeal for breakfast. The oatmeal I wanted to eat off of Daddy's big spoon, and I ate all of it. I didn't fuss much when Daddy brushed my teeth or when he put my jacket on, either. I was really on my best behavior!

When Mommy drove me in to day care, I just happily babbled to myself. Then she dropped me off, and I ran over to Ms. Angela (my teacher), gave her a big hug, and said by-bye to Mommy.

When Mommy picked me up, I was really cute too. I ran over to Mommy as soon as I saw her and gave her a really big hug! Then I waved by-bye to Ms. Fern and we headed out. I will admit that I did get a little fussy on the way home, but that was kind of my fault for dumping out all the Cheerios Mommy had given me to snack on.

I saw Daddy when we pulled into the driveway and smiled and waved really big. I was patient as he unstrapped me and got me out of the car. The neighbor cat Smoochie came over to say hi so I got to pet her a little, and scream at her like I've taken to doing recently. I do mean it in the nicest way, though!

We went inside and I played with Daddy and my stuffed animals a little, and we had dinner. Now, I am a picky eater, but I did eat most of what Mommy gave me. After dinner was bath time. I usually love the water play but hate the actual washing, and especially washing my hair - oh it's awful! But today I was really pretty good, not fussing too much at all. Mommy dried me off, I had some milk before bed, and Mommy was able to clip my toenails without me kicking all around. Mommy and Daddy sang to me before bed, laid me down and I gave them a big smile and fell right asleep.

I was just so full of hugs, smiles, and a good mood today that Daddy thought I should tell all of you!