Tuesday, October 28, 2008

15-month well-baby checkup

I know you're probably thinking, "Wasn't she 15 months old last month?" No, your math skills don't need any work, I am 16 months old this month. But regardless, I had my 15-month checkup today. I had to get some shots, too, 3 of them. I didn't like it at all! In fact, I was fussy the whole time at the doctor's office, even starting the crocodile tears when they tried to weigh me! I don't know what was bothering me, maybe it's because the last doctor I saw was the one doing my ear surgery.

The doctor says that I am veyr skinny for my height - but we knew that! I do need to try to eat more and that should help fatten me up. I have to cut back on all the milk I've been drinking and eat more solid foods. I'll give it a shot!

I measured at:

Height: 35 inches (but I was so squirmy it was hard to be accurate) - off the percentile chart

Weight: 25 lbs 6 oz (75th percentile)

Head circumference: (75th percentile)

When I got home I was still fussy, although Daddy thinks it was because the shots still hurt. I was very fussy all night, up until I was put to bed, when I really calmed down, said "by-bye" to Mommy and Daddy, waved at them, and fell right asleep.