Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy tried to trick me, but I knew better!

For dinner Daddy was having some chicken nuggets and he offered me some. I took a little bite of his and I liked it! So he put the rest of that one plus another on my tray to see if I'd eat them. Of course I grabbed one in each hand and ate the rest of the first one right up! I still had the other whole one in my left hand, but I started getting fussy and pointing at Daddy's plate - I wanted another one for my right hand! Daddy, thinking I just wanted one in each hand, took the one from my left hand and broke it in half, giving them both back to me. This usually works, but I kept on fussing - I even turned on the waterworks and got a few tears going for full effect! Finally Daddy handed me another whole nugget, and guess what - I immediately calmed down and got back to the business of eating.

Look, Daddy, you can't fool me anymore! I may only be a baby, but I know 1/2 + 1/2 doesn't equal 2! (After all, I am your little math geek in the making. Like Daddy, like daughter!)