Monday, September 5, 2011

Young's Dairy

It was another “unlimited pass” holiday at Young’s Dairy, so we were excited to head over for more fun.  On Saturday when I played with Shobhana it was a record-setting hot day.  Today, two days later, it was a record-setting cold day!  We all wore long pants and jackets to stay warm.  Much different than playing in the sprinkler!
We got to play miniature golf again, and I worked on my technique.

Then I wanted to go to the “real” golf driving range.  Daddy reminded me on how to stand when hitting the ball.

And I did pretty well!



We went down the slide a lot, and I was happy when I would beat Mommy or Daddy (I figured out that if I asked them for a little push, I usually won)!


We also went in a corn maze.  This was my first maze since the Dole Pineapple maze in April 2009.  It was pretty muddy after all the rain we had yesterday.  But it was still fun.  Sometimes I strayed a little off the path.  Hey, I don’t think this is the right way!


We had fun!